In todays podcast we discuss:
- I talk with Simon Middleton from Make It York about York Business Week an event that starts on the 13th November.
- Mark Mills joins from Local Telecom Services. You may be surprised to hear just how much the telephony market has changed and continues to change. The question is: Is your business ready for the changes that are coming.
- Geoff Walker joins me and I find out about Geoff’s recent trip to Spain. We talk about the wines from the Rioja region.
- Plus news of Free Digital Marketing Workshops and information about a budget breakfast briefing from Naylor Wintersgill.
A big thank you to this weeks sponsors:
- NetworkB2B who provide business networking in a structured and relaxed atmosphere.
- Premier Homes in Spain help you to find property in the Murcia and Alicante region in Spain.
Enjoy the podcast.